Friday, February 5, 2016

OPEN WIDE

The dreary shall not be my master. I shall not succumb. Do what you were meant for. To light up the world. If we go down, we go down in flames. If we are forgotten, we will not be forgotten to ourselves. If we come up against resistance, we touch our hearts, and feel more alive than ever. :You are wrong: we are told. But it feels right. We hesitate, but then remember that at the start of this all, was an invitation. We remember that before all, is a LOVE that is for all, forever, and trumps any hesitation that may be in my heart. I must give way to its flow, that my consciousness may be expanded where there is room for you, regardless of how different you are from me, regardless of the blocks between us. I must remember that love wins over fear. My worried and torn consciousness hopes for a home. A home calls to my consciousness, "elaborate" it says. "Tell me all of what you want. Tell me your dreams, for I dream for you also. Tell me your insecurities, for I care about them. Anything that keeps you from me is illusion. And illusion fades." "Sing to me, let your song be true. Not a truth that you don't buy into, not something your told to believe, but true to your own soul. For redemption happens in such a way. Take what you are, dare to dream, expand, grow, believe. Let body, mind, heart, soul all work together. I desire not compartmentalization, but unity, flow. Breathe in deep, and then breathe out accompanied by your dreams. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment