Tuesday, April 5, 2016

free from the oppression

Oppression was never the goal.  We took it and ran with it.  We are meant for freedom, freedom of concousness, freedom of thought, freedom of being.  The more we press in, the harder we push, the further we become.  Freedom is found in surrender.  It's not a believe something foreign to me, not a become something I am not, it is an awakening to what I already am, to what I really am.  If I can embrace the simplicity of a ground of being that is inherently good, then I can search the depths and soar the heights, because I know my home.  

It is for freedom that he has set us free.  Freedom leading to ever increasing freedom, throughout eternity.  To be fully alive, and yet drawn into ever increasing life.  Paradox.  Finally home, yet home is still teaching, still giving, still creating, still inviting.  

In this light, it's not these and those, this and that.  No.  We are all of a common source, a return to origin for the self is also a return to origin for my thoughts of others, that it was from the same origin we came, we all bear the mark.  The eternal seeks to build bridges between this immutable beauty in me and you, that it can be a beauty together.  This voice, that unites, is and was from the beginning, and is the truest voice.  All else is but shadow and fragment.  

Let your mercy, your justice, your grace, you care for those hurting, roll out from you to where we are.  Teach us to accept it, embrace it, and to dance with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment