Monday, December 25, 2017

Laughter drinks em dry

I took things so seriously.  Everything was of the upmost import.  Duty.  Honor.  Stale buildings, grey skies.  The dear and antelope became just animals.  The mathematical equation I used to scale things up now has been my template for every situation, my processing tool to the death of creativity.

Laugh Aaron, laugh.  It's ok.  There is One who cares before the foundation of the world, whose care will continue after I'm dead.  It's held.  Don't take burdens that were never yours to carry.  Love exists, it's the strongest force.  The beginning is good, it's going to a good place.  Laugh, be merry, let joy do its work.

But I worry.  I fear.  I shake, I get nervous.  Will my shoulders shoulder the day?  Will I be able to maintain?  Should I expect good or bad from the day?

Laugh Aaron, laugh.  It's ok.  Goodness has already been, is, and will be.  Don't take yourself too seriously, don't contribute to your own death.  Life was, is, and will be.  Give way to the cosmic dance.  Don't fight the nature of things.  Life and death shall happen, don't fear them.  Just dance.  There is one who holds all, and he is good.  His goodness is the lifeblood of all that ever has been and will be.  Trust, and...Laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment