Saturday, January 13, 2018

Free Fall

Everything is flowing.  There is an energy moving to, from and through everything.  We can fight the flow, but only to frustrate.  We must remain open.  We must have a beginners mind.  We must submit to the flow.  

I try and force the issue.  I impose my will upon reality, only to become frustrated.  I didn't work last time.  But maybe it will this time!  Maybe this is the silver bullet, the magic wand that will give me everything I've dreamed of!  

In me fights both darkness and light.  My job becomes to submit more and more to the light.  But let me never think the darkness isn't there.  Not to degrade myself, but to realize I need grace.  To hold everything with open hands, so that I don't plant where won't grow.  So that I never put down my post on the wrong property, or to let the acre become a forest to become a world to become a galaxy to become a universe to become reality.  But I must not put down my post before the fullness of things, and me being finite will never fully realize the fullness of the infinite.  

Therefore let me free fall.  With increasing speed.  With increasing depth and clarity.  Let me touch eternity to realize eternity will always be untouchable, a calling into forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment