Thursday, April 30, 2020

Vast

Help me unlearn a need for control.  Help me unlearn surety.  Let freedom flow from deep wells, and then through me.  So that I feel it.  Realizing that I didn't start it.  Help me to give way to it.  To let it wash over, in, through me.  Let my mind find nothing else.  Realizing that the waters are infinitely deep.  I need not worry that I'll ever be able to stop discovering.  The waters pouring, yet still.  Deep. Full of grace.  Filling the space between.  And then the spaces in-between those.  And those.  To accept that surrendering is to give way to an infinite goodness.  Around every corner, in and through every dimension.  The structure that holds all, and then is far more vast than any definition that any structure gives to it.  Vast.

No comments:

Post a Comment