Thursday, December 3, 2020

Musing with Relient

 I'll tell you flat out, it hurts so much.  And I just pray my problems go away if they are just ignored, but that's not the way it works.  If and when I get, get myself from this clouded mind, I'll let myself settle down, I'm so ready to be found.  I've thrown away, the hope I had in friendships, I've thrown away the secret to find and end to this, and I just pray my problems go away if they are just ignored, but that's not the way it works.  Any control I thought I had, just slips right through my hands.  That it there, I confess, I'll blame all this on my selfishness.  Ya you love me, and that consumes me.  You give me hope, and hope it gives me life, you touch my heavy heart, and when you do you make it light, and I answer you, though I hardly make a noise, from my lips, the words I choose to say seem pathetic, but it's a fallen mans praise, because I love you.  When I go down, I lift my eyes to you, I won't look very far, because you'll be there with open arms, to lift me up again, to lift up again.

This is so unnerving, but I'll just to accept, that my mind is so inept, and all that there is left is to trust you.  Put the emphasis on the evidence, begging for the proof.  

No comments:

Post a Comment