Monday, July 14, 2014

Late Night Dreams

Let me be free, let me fall into grace.  Let the strings plucked equal freedom flowing through my soul.  Let there be no such thing as fear, no frightful grip on my soul.  Let my being resonate with the tones of the universe.  Let love fill every pour, let Spirit engulf me.  To know that our song reaches the heavens, to know it's heard.  To live in the moment, to hold paradox, to be willing to be surprised.  To believe it's better than the story I could have written, that the Hand of the eternal is in this world.  All my sleeping, all my resting, being held, a light shining in the darkness.  All that have gone before pave the way, all that follow are beautiful, worth all I can give.  Let us hear the tone in each other, to dance to our different beats.  In stillness, in peace, in soul, in mind, in body, to be alive.  To not fear the distant call, to well up with sound and grace.  To see the universe as it is, not as I would have it, as beautiful.  For love to engulf all, forever, for now, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment