Sunday, March 6, 2022

That all may Belong

Celebrate.  He has come.  He has always been here.  Drugs nor alcohol could hold him back.  My minds euphoria doesn't compare with the simple beauty of ultimate reality.  Simplicity, maybe if we travel long enough into the in-between we will find the Maker.  Hidden in plain sight.  Between every word and phrase.  Between darkness and my doubt.  Seeking to shine through, to be more than an afterthought.  Maybe that which was behind, between, can make it's way forward, to be center.  To let all revolve around it.  The center, in it's rightful place.  All in all.  That I may not give way to negative voices, may I not hide in shame.  Hold me in your light, that which was in-between may be center.  Sing.  Dance.  Play.  We are invited.  We are called.   We are His.  Alive.  Trusting.  If only through a foggy mirror, if only every fifth thought.  That which is small can grow.  That which is only caught in glimpses can be the sun.  Let the sun shine until I have forgotten everything else with a less captivating glow.  That all may be one, that all may belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment