Sunday, May 22, 2016

All Becoming One

All that was, all that is, flowing freely, without hinderance, guided, not blind, but not totally seeing either.

We put on our clothes, greed already speaking it's woes.  It shall not have the last laugh.  My poetry hopes to be part of a bigger motion.  The money bought me this guitar, but it isn't what makes it ring. Laughing.  Hard lines.  There must be something bigger than this.

Will my discombobulated words ever affect someone?  It matters not, I must keep writing.  I must drain my sorrows onto the pages of mystery so that mystery can overcome me and so that I don't die in my anger.  My anger, companion of mine, often showing yourself as resentment, ofter bitterness, ofter cynicism.  No!  But somehow No! isn't wisdom either.

Wash off of me, I must find the river, it is imperative, I must see the ocean, I must touch and taste.  My eyes desire to see, I don't want hearsay, I don't want second hand.  If life exists, if there is more than what I currently know, I want to experience it.

But when given joy, I fear.  I sometimes take a good gift, and twist it into guilt and despair.  My woeful ways.  Who will save me from this body of death.

----Rain down, forever let your light shine.  Explode through all time and space and eternity so that from the Milky Way throughout the universe we all may just even catch just a part.  And in that part, we will be satisfied.  It will be our contentment, our peace.  Saying, I am related to you, me to you.  We have a similar Origin.

So grow in complexity, grow in depth, find the joy in both building and being reduced to the particles that we've come from.  Joy.  In all motion and movement, because the One who created is joyous, and he is seeking partners.  His dance is an inclusive one. Therefore, I don't need to categorize or polarize, I need not condemn.  I can simply be open to the moment.

Sleep in peace my dear friends.  We have a good Father.  The Father of time and eternity, is kind to your soul, is kind to your body, is kind to the earth, the animals.  Cares for the deepest desires and wounds of your heart.

Arise!  The time is now.  Do not wait, I've waited long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment