Sunday, May 15, 2016

Dance with Me

He walks, through many doors.  Does he know where he is going?  Does the destination matter, or is it simply in the journey?  Will he find out?  Or will finding find him?

To recompense for all I've done, to pour my heart out and have it held.  Let my being mean one thing, the One thing beyond me.  In this way I'll never truly land, but I'll be free.

To be true, in my atoms and quarks, to the very essence, the very fabric of reality.  I need not try hard, I need simply be.  For all that is, was.  All that was, will be.  And it is a resounding good.

Wisdom shouts from roof tops, it's in the inner rooms, it speaks to and in our human hearts.  Is it stronger there than here?  Is it more prevalent yonder than in the present?  Again, I need not go about my way seeking it.  It is here.  I need simply to awake to it, and to do so over and over.  For all of eternity.

This is truly good news.  All I want, I possess in part.  The poet, the philosopher, the discourse, the justification, all flow from the center.  The Center, which unites, which holds all in perfect harmony.  Be my inspiration, be curious.

My joy, is in the motion, is in the too and frow, growing from each encounter, gathering from the East and West, but never depleting, always from infinite storehouses, always enough.  Enough, yet taken deeper in, so that love is known to every part of me, and then, taken still deeper in.

This is the eternal dance, sung by the One, invited to us all, "Come, dance with me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment