Friday, October 6, 2017

Silence

Words born are words born out of silence.  Words born from word loose their flavor.  When our constructs are built from previous constructs, we get further from the center.  In silence, my thoughts may emerge, my fears surface, I may not like myself.  I may desire to flee the silence.  But this is my chance to not run, to process, to feel, to know at a deeper level.

Silence, where the ground of being may be realized a little more, and where in the dry desert of our being flowers can break forth.  And the desert becomes a tropic, with golden shores, waters of blue, and a bright and energizing sun.

We must let our inner selves out.  We must give it breathing room.  It needs oxygen.

Let us integrate ourselves with ourselves, reconcile ourselves to ourselves, and free the self that's in ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment