Saturday, November 2, 2013

Intro

Hello, my name is Aaron.  The purpose of this blog is to open the mind, imagination and soul to new experience.  To see and feel that being and goodness is one and the same.  To celebrate life and to lay down and walk away from judgement and fear.  To open wide to love, to experience God and life as mercy within mercy within mercy.  To move towards honest expression and transparency.  To be naked before our God and experience him as good.  And in the arms of his embrace, to let all judgement, fear, gripping grudges and hate to fade.  My hope is that I am on the path of new experience, of opening my soul to something bigger then myself, of opening my mind and body to new reality, to have my mind, consciousness and view of God to always be expanding.  I hope to be walking a path of acceptance for all, of love and of ever increasing grace and mercy.  I hope to lose pretense and condemnation.  I hope to lose bitterness and regret.  I want to live!

I welcome you on this journey with me.  My hope isn't to move toward arriving but towards ever deepening understanding of and dependence on God.  I may be afraid at times to proceed, I may be tempted to pull back, to fear what God wants for me and to live in fear.  However, there is mercy even for this!  My hope for those reading this is that they will be encouraged to become their true self.  We are each created uniquely and each have our own thing to offer this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment