Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lean into mystery

My first song I'm posting on my blog is about learning into mystery. I don't want to live only by what I can see, but by which beacons me, by which is eternal. I want to lean into mystery to expand my consciousness, to be lead into wider and deeper pasture. I believe that God is mystery, and to lean into him is to give up the familiar,to give up control. I want to be forever changed by a deep grace, by mercy within mercy within mercy. I don't want to cling to this world, but partake in beauty, eternal and good. I will certainly make mistakes on this journey, but there is a grace bigger than my mistakes. This is what I want to know. I want to be lost in mystery, so that judgment, fear and condemnation are lost to me. I don't want reactionary living, but for my mind to rest. I want to know there is a grace big enough for all my fear, for my darkest night. I don't want to be in a fight with reality, but to know reality as good. I hope you like this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment