Saturday, March 22, 2014

Want to Know

I believe we are designed for union, for relationship.  I believe this is a hunger in us, a thirst for a bigger picture.  I believe we have meaning in us, that it's been imprinted on us, and we searching for the fullness of what this is.  I believe this is the quest we're all on, to learn why we're here, to learn how to become the fullest of what we're supposed to be.  On this quest, we need not fear asking questions, for it is this that leads us to deeper understanding, to fuller meaning.  As we get awoken to new experience, there will be deeper questions, deeper levels of doubt to be brought into the light.  Dealing with our doubt in part of the faith journey.  I believe that our truest self will be found in the One who created us, in Jesus.  I believe this because we are not on our own down here.  We were never meant to be an isolated people, independent of each other and the love in the universe.  I believe that Jesus in the positive energy flowing through the universe, always seeking to join, to create, to share.  I believe it is our journey to open ourselves to this energy, to this love, and let it speak into us.  I believe this is what connects us to the saints and sinners throughout the ages, that we are bound together, that what we do matters.  I Jesus is a song, we are invited to start tapping our feet, to let it sink down into our soul and to sing and play along.  When we do this, we will be more connected to ourselves, to others and to God.  I believe that the truth doesn't have to be boring, but that it can be a symphony of something greater than we expected.  I want to the know what the meaning is.  I hope you enjoy this song entitled "Want to Know."

No comments:

Post a Comment