Saturday, February 12, 2022

My Souls Paradise

 It's a little bit late to try and cut the anchor.  Be my anchor, my rock, my salvation.  Help me to surrender being to you, letting go of all I am, letting go of all I hope to be.  To find you were here all along.  Calling to me, holding me, in the darkest recesses of my mind, you were there.  Be here with me, be here with me in the present.  Help my past not to haunt and wither my soul.  Help my soul be boundless with your love and energy.  Help me to over filling, let your grace but pierce my shell, that I may be touch a glimpse of your presence.  Help me to let go of helplessness, hopelessness, meaninglessness.  Be my one and only, let the music of grace flow freely through me.  Call me towards yourself, that your bell may ring through my being, alivened and brought home.  Let your mercy be within me, that I may catch a glimpse of your character.  Be my church, my home, my grace, my forgiveness, my shelter, my energy, my calling, my goal, my aim, my direction, my souls paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment