Sunday, May 3, 2020

Giving up all

Help me to give up all for you.  To let go of all, to find all.  The paradox of surrender to find our eternal home.  Surrender of my sureties, of control of my life and emotions.  A surrender of surety however, is also a surrender of false sureties.  To let go of control is to let go of those things that plague me.  In the hope that beauty will wash over me, soothing my wounds like balm.  Instead of beating myself up, wresting with myself, my pits I fall in, I give up control in the hope that my soul is healed.  That eternity will take my hand and lead my on a journal that is truly my deepest desire.  Then the small desires that I have entertained get washed away in eternities soothing gaze.  Am I willing to let go of selfish dreams, to find the real dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment