Friday, May 1, 2020

Warmth

Help me to be free.  To not be clenched in any way.  Not tight in my jaw or shoulders, not in my back.   But to be truly free in mind and body.  Free from negative thoughts and doubt.  Realization.  The realization of love for me.  To stand in the sun, and to slowly learn that it is truly home.  And then to realize, what it took my time to realize, was realized for me all along.  One true identity.  Through the clouds the sun breaks.  From the frozen tundra the ground warms.  The chill in the air turns into a comfortable warmth.  Realizing then that the warmth come from all directions, at the same time.  Realizing then that it was sharing it's glow before I realized it.  And then a warmth wells up from within, and meets the warmth without.

No comments:

Post a Comment